About Mission Darkness Faraday Bags
Mission Darkness faraday bags are the next generation of mobile device shielding. Made exclusively for military and law enforcement forensics investigators, MD bags shield with average attenuation of 60-80dB. Military-grade shielding blocks the highest strength signals including WiFi at point-blank range (2.4GHz & 5GHz), Bluetooth, cell signals (4G LTE+), GPS, radio signals, satellite and ANY other wireless signals. High-grade materials, quad-layer construction and rolling closure differentiate MD bags from consumer products designed to block merely credit cards or passports. Features
- 60dB-80dB average signal attenuation
- Dual Paired Seam Construction
- Window bags include a flexible window to preview battery life, confirm signal cutoff, and determine device state.
- Every bag includes a unique serial number to assist with evidence asset tracking
- Closable pocket on back allows placement of business card or decal to indicate department, agency, or name
- Adjacent pocket holds evidence card or other information
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon outer materials keep mobile devices protected and dry
Mission Darkness faraday bags are primarily designed for military and law enforcement forensics investigators. They are also used for corporate security, signal isolation in secure facilities, data protection during travel, electronic toll collection transponder (like E-ZPass) shielding, EMP (electromagnetic pulse) protection, credit card skimming protection, passport data theft protection, and personal security.Dimensions & Sizing
- Medium size bag holds tablets, multiple cell phones, GPS units, electronic toll collection transponders, etc.
- Outer Dimensions: 16" x 9" x .2"
- Inner Usable Dimensions: 12" x 8.5"